Improve your skills and prepare for the second half of the competition season with the Research Triangle Fencing winter camp.
At RTF, Jacek Huchwajda (sabre) and Darius Wei (foil) have crafted an environment dedicated to constant improvement. Whether you’re a member of the RTF family or a guest, you’ll learn useful skills in a fun, welcoming community.
Our camp works on developing the whole fencer, and you’ll find:
- Technique : What movements are key to the modern game?
- Tactics : When and where do you make decisions?
- Strategy : How do you evolve a fencing bout as an athlete?
- Sports Performance : Developing strength, speed, endurance, and coordination gives you more tools to win bouts.
- Teamwork & Communication : While fencing is an individual sport, training takes a team!
In addition, we can discuss special topics: Refereeing, Armory, Sport Psychology, Nutrition, and Injury Prevention.
Cost: $380. Camp days may be pro-rated at $110/day.
Out of Town Guests: Homestays may be available. Please contact Darius (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Register Here (pre-payment not required)